Group / Employee BenefitsEmployee Benefits are a cost effective way to compensate your employees and make your company a more desirable place to work - thereby improving employee loyalty and helping to retain valuable employees. The return on investment for the business owner is both demonstrable and immediate, and it is what drives the popularity of these plans.
If you own a company with a minimum of two employees, including yourself, I can provide a wide range of plans that can include the following benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Health Benefits - including drugs, paramedical practitioners and more
- Dental Benefits
- Out of Province Emergency Medical Benefits
- Health and Welfare Trusts also known as Health Spending Accounts help you to control costs while maximizing benefits for your employees
- International Benefits
All plans are individually designed to meet your needs as your organization is unique.
GROUP RETIREMENT SOLUTIONS
We help educate your employees so they can retire as comfortably as possible and in the process, appreciate the value of the plan being provided to them by their employers.
To meet the diverse needs of our clients, we offer a variety of group savings products including:
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plans RRSP's
- Defined Contribution Registered Pension Plans - DC Plans
- Defined Benefit Registered Pension Plans - DB Plans
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plans - DPSP
- Non-Registered Savings Plans - RSP's
- Individual Pension Plans - IPP's (for business owners and key employees)
We do not represent any single bank, trust company, life insurance or investment firm. This gives us the freedom to survey the marketplace and determine those products that best serves your unique needs.
If you currently have a plan, I would be pleased to review it with you help to ensure that you have optimized your benefits and minimized your costs.
Besides conventional benefit plans, there are other options such as Health Spending Accounts that you might consider.
Let's work together to build the benefits solution that is the best fit for you and your business.
Feel free to contact me at any time by phone at 416-806-5478 or by email at Heather@freed.ca.