Networking Association Health, Dental and Critical Illness PlanThe following plan is available members of Business Connection Exchange. To find out if you qualify, contact Heather Freed.
No medical evidence is required.
This benefit covers expenses over and above what is paid by the Provincial Health Care Plans.
- 100% reimbursement for prescription drugs with a Pay Direct Drug Card and a deductible equal to the dispensing fee with a maximum of $2000 per insured person per calendar year
- 100% reimbursement for semi-private hospital accommodation
- 80% reimbursement (with no deductible) for:
- paramedical services to a maximum of $350 per practitioner per insured person per calendar year including Chiropractor, Registered Massage Therapist, Naturopath, Physiotherapist, Psychologist, Osteopath, Speech Therapist, Podiatrist
- eye examination payable at $35 every 24 consecutive months
- private-duty nursing
- ambulance services
- hearing aids
And while outside Canada, insured members are entitled to 100% unlimited coverage on prescription drug expenses and emergency health care of $2,000,000 per incident per insured person to a lifetime maximum of $5,000,000.
- 80% reimbursement (with a $25 deductible for members with single coverage or $50 deductible for members with couple or family coverage paid once per calendar year) on expenses for:
- diagnostics, scaling, cleaning, fluoride, extractions, fillings, xrays
- oral examination recall every 6 months
- periodontic, endodontic, denture repair relining & rebasing, and surgical services
- 50% reimbursement on expenses for bridgework, caps crowns and dentures
- to a maximum of $1,200 per insured person per calendar year for all Dental Services. Expenses will be based on current Provincial Dental Fee Guides
$15,000 Critical Illness
Covers the following conditions *:
- Alzheimerís Disease Amyotropic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Heart Attack
- Kidney Failure
- Major Organ Transplant (Recipient only)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinsonís Disease
- Severe Burns
* Some conditions apply
Coverage is available for:
- Single (no dependents)
- Couple (employee plus one dependent)
- Family (employee, their spouse and any dependent children under the age of 21 or under the age of 26 if attending school full-time)
Health & Dental + $15,000 Critical Illness Monthly Rate
- Single $204.02 *
- Couple $413.96 *
- Family $458.63 *
* Plus 8% PST
Price effective January 1, 2019
Other plans are available
For more information on networking opportunities to help you build your business give me a call.